Heirloom Fontana fragrance opens up with a burst of crisp bergamot and fresh ozonic notes. A heart of clove and clean florals leads to a sensual base of creamy woods and ambered musk, creating a high-end fragrance experience with a hint of nostalgia.
Top Notes: Crisp Bergamot, Fresh Greens, Ozone Accord
Middle Notes: Clove Bud, Sage Leaf, Mimosa Blossom
Base Notes: Cedarwood, Smooth Sandalwood, Amber Musk, Patchouli
- Scent Notes: Woodsy undertones
- Up to 50-hour burn time
- 9 oz red glass vessel
- Custom Coconut + Soy Wax Blend
- 100% Cotton Wick to Ensure a smooth burn
- Crafted with the highest quality fragrance oils
- Hand-poured in the USA
We want your home to be a toxin-free zone, which is why we’re conscious of our ingredients. Every hand-poured candle never has parabens, sulfates, phthalates, and is always cruelty free.
FOR THE BEST EXPERIENCE:
- The first time you light your candle, allow it to burn until the wax pool melts all the way to the edge; for a larger candle, this may take several hours. Wax has "memory," so if it is extinguished with a partial pool, that will prevent a full, even pool from forming in the future.
- Trim your wick each time you light the candle, removing any "bloom" from the previous burn. We recommend lighting a wick that is 1/4-1/2" in length.
- Ensure that your candle is placed on a heat-safe surface. Do not allow wick trimmings, dust, or other materials to accumulate in the wax pool.
- To ensure safety and longevity, be sure to check the bottom of your candle for additional instructions, including details on when to discontinue use.